Thursday 4 August 2011

Nyan Cat is like Marmite

You either love him or hate him.
Annoying as he is, I LOVE him!!

I was requested to do Nyan Cat nails by a couple of YouTubers. Nyan Cat seems to be in demand, so I thought I'd paint him cos I didn't want to be the last one to do it. Haha.


I wanted to find a Nyan Cat track that wasn't just original Nyan Cat... and I found this awesome dubstep version by a YouTube DJ named Alex.S - check out his channel here:

http://www.youtube.com/DJAelxs
Nyan Cat was more difficult to paint than I had initially thought. When I paint a character that's famous I like to get it looking like the real thing. Original Nyan cat had fatter cheeks, but I'm reasonably satisfied with my version. It's zoomed in really close. I painted him tiny just so people don't think "Ohhh yeah but what if you don't have massive long nails...?"



He got three dislikes within the first half hour of uploading, but I kind of expected a lot of dislikes. But if you're not going to say why you dislike, then your opinion isn't valid to me. It's kinda like shouting "you suck" from far away and then hiding...

I LOVE Nyan Cat!
And I'm happy if anyone else enjoys my design.

Yay

xXx

1 comment:

  1. LMFAO!!!! Screw the dislikes, I think that it's freaking awesome! you rock girl!

    ReplyDelete